A holiday among volcanic craters, lavas, intense and suggestive colors
Week on a sailing boat in the Aeolian Islands
A week holiday in the Aeolian Islands on a sailing boat with skipper
A week on a sailing boat to the Aeolian Islands, to discover an archipelago that is unique in the world for its beauty and authenticity. In a week sailing holiday we will be able to visit 5 of the 7 Aeolian Islands. Some are small and quiet, others larger and more lively. In any case, there will be breathtaking baths, beautiful sailing, suggestive trekking paths and tastings of typical products.
Departure from Milazzo to the island of Vulcano, one of the most stunning anchorages in the Mediterranean, at the feet of the smoking volcano. Our holiday will continue with a visit to the two largest islands of the Aeolian Islands, Lipari and Salina. From here we can choose whether to continue our holiday by visiting the most lively islands of Aeolian, Panarea and Stromboli, or choose to sail towards the wildest Aeolian Islands, Alicudi and Filicudi.
HOW IT WORKS
Vulcano – Salina – Lipari – Panarea – Stromboli
All the itineraries you find on this web site are travel ideas to visit better the area. They can vary, also depending on the desires of the crew, but who decides the route, even before the captain, is always the Sea.
- Type of holiday: sailing boat rental with skipper and sailor on board.
- Boarding methods: rent the entire boat / request availability for cabin charter.
- Difficulty level: soft, for everyone.
- Duration: one week.
- Included in the prices*: skipper, hostess with cooking service, cleaning, accident insurance, motorized tender, use of SUP canoes or other equipment on board.
- Extra feeds: galley, gasoline, marinas, sheets (optional).