WEEKEND IN AEOLIAN ISLANDS
Discovering the most beautiful and unspoiled bays
Weekend on a sailing boat in the Aeolian Islands
A weekend in the Aeolian Islands on a sailing boat with skipper
A weekend on a sailing boat in the Aeolian Islands between the islands of Lipari, Vulcano and Salina. Discovering the most beautiful and unspoiled bays of the Aeolian Islands.
The island of Lipari offers many alternatives for a stop at anchor to relax and immerse yourself in nature. A little further south we find the island of Vulcano, one of the most stunning anchorages in the Medierraneo, at the feet of the smoking volcano. Trekking, mud baths, thermal springs, cafes and stands enliven the island both day and night. Navigating north we find the island of Salina, the second largest and the greenest of the Aeolian archipelago. With its beaches, enchanting villages and tastes of typical products, it is a destination to be savored.
Between these islands we will spend our weekend, alternating a few hours of navigation with breaks for swimming, relaxation or land activities. In the evening you sleep in the harbor for a magical night under the stars of the Mediterranean.
HOW IT WORKS
Lipari – Vulcano
All itineraries can change, according also to the preferences of the crew, but whoever decides the route, even before the captain, is always the sea.
- Type of holiday: sailing boat rental with skipper and sailor on board.
- Boarding methods: rent the entire boat / request availability for cabin charter.
- Difficulty level: soft, for everyone.
- Duration: weekend from friday evening to sunday afternoon.
- Included in the prices*: skipper, hostess with cooking service, cleaning, accident insurance, motorized tender, use of SUP canoes or other equipment on board.
- Extra feeds: galley, gasoline, marinas, sheets (optional).