IBIZA and FORMENTERA
Among virgin nature and nightlife
Sailing holiday at Ibiza and Formentera
Week on a sailing boat with skipper in the Balearic Islands
A holiday full of fun, adventure and relaxation, sailing between Ibiza and Formentera, in the Balearic archipelago. Crystal clear water and nightlife await you for an unforgettable holiday. A sailboat with a skipper is ideal for visiting the uncontaminated landscapes, many inlets and beaches, often accessible only from the sea. In the evening the wind will take us to a complete relaxation to enjoy the famous night life of Ibiza, or to rest in a quiet starry bay.
HOW IT WORKS
ITINERARY: Ibiza and Formentera. Balearic Islands.
The availability of the chosen route is related to weather conditions. For more information check the general conditions.
How to participate
BOOK ENTIRE BOAT
ADVENTURE, FUN, RELAX
- Type of holiday: sailing boat rental with skipper and sailor on board.
- Boarding methods: rent the entire boat / request availability for cabin charter.
- Difficulty level: soft, for everyone.
- Duration: 7 days, 6 nights.
- Included in the prices: health insurance, kitchen service, cleaning, welcome drink.
- Extra feeds: galley, gasoline, marinas, sheets (optional).