IBIZA and FORMENTERA
Among virgin nature and nightlife
Sailing holiday at Ibiza and Formentera
Week on a sailing boat with skipper in the Balearic Islands
A holiday full of fun, adventure and relaxation, sailing between Ibiza and Formentera, in the Balearic archipelago. Crystal clear water and nightlife await you for an unforgettable holiday. A sailboat with a skipper is ideal for visiting the uncontaminated landscapes, many inlets and beaches, often accessible only from the sea. In the evening the wind will take us to a complete relaxation to enjoy the famous night life of Ibiza, or to rest in a quiet starry bay.
HOW IT WORKS
Discover the possible itineraries for a one-week holiday
How to participate
BOOK ENTIRE BOAT
ADVENTURE, FUN, RELAX
- Type of holiday: sailing boat rental with skipper and sailor on board.
- Boarding methods: rent the entire boat / request availability for cabin charter.
- Difficulty level: soft, for everyone.
- Duration: one week.
- Included in the prices*: skipper, hostess with cooking service, cleaning, accident insurance, motorized tender, use of SUP canoes or other equipment on board.
- Extra feeds: galley, gasoline, marinas, sheets (optional).