Between hidden coves, Chiringuito and the nightlife of Palma de Mallorca
A week on a sailing holiday in Mallorca
Sailboat with skipper in the Balearic Islands, boarding in Palma de Mallorca
Majorca is the largest of the Balearic Islands and is one of the most attractive destinations in the Mediterranean. With a sailing holiday you can discover all of the wonders of this island. In Majorca you can find hidden coves and solitary baths at the same time as different types of chiringuitos on the long beaches for fun and partying. Sailing around Majorca in the vast turquoise waters under the warm sun of the Balearics, we will have several ports to be able to visit characteristic villages.
HOW IT WORKS
ITINERARY: Majorca. Balearic Islands
The availability of the chosen route is related to weather conditions. For more information check the general conditions.
How to participate
BOOK ENTIRE BOAT
- Type of holiday: sailing boat rental with skipper and sailor on board.
- Boarding methods: rent the entire boat / request availability for cabin charter.
- Difficulty level: soft, for everyone.
- Duration: one week.
- Included in the prices*: skipper, hostess with cooking service, cleaning, accident insurance, motorized tender, use of SUP canoes or other equipment on board.
- Extra feeds: galley, gasoline, marinas, sheets (optional).