Discover all the wonders of the Balearic Islands,
Week on a sailing holiday in Minorca
Sailboat with skipper in Minorca, boarding in Mahón.
Minorca is the wildest and most natural island in the Balearics. With the mild climate and the prevailing winds of the island, which blow punctually with a breeze, a sailing holiday allows for pleasant sailing from May to September. Sailing around Minorca, we will discover all the tones of turquoise waters, solitary and protected coves, and natural beauties that are not easy to reach from the land. At the same time Minorca gives the opportunity to combine the relaxation of the sea with a bit of trekking in rocky and uncontaminated paths. A journey in direct contact with nature in this small jewel of the Mediterranean.
HOW IT WORKS
ITINERARY: Minorca. Balearic Islands.
The availability of the chosen route is related to weather conditions. For more information check the general conditions.
How to participate
BOOK ENTIRE BOAT
- Type of holiday: sailing boat rental with skipper and sailor on board.
- Boarding methods: rent the entire boat / request availability for cabin charter.
- Difficulty level: soft, for everyone.
- Duration: one week.
- Included in the prices*: skipper, hostess with cooking service, cleaning, accident insurance, motorized tender, use of SUP canoes or other equipment on board.
- Extra feeds: galley, gasoline, marinas, sheets (optional).
* The offer of services included in the holiday price may vary depending on the boat available in this area.
No sails in sight at the moment!You can still try to ask for availability, if some crew is sailing nearby they could reach you on this route, or try with other destinations in the Mediterranean