Paradise at your fingertips
Sailing week with skipper in Greece
A holiday in the Ionian Islands aboard a sailing boat between Corfu, Kefalonia, Itaka, Zakynthos and many others
A week on a sailing boat with skipper to discover the wonders of Ionian Greece. An area full of islands with multiple anchorages and coves. Dream beaches alternate with green and wild natural coves, marinas and small villages. The prevailing winds in the area are very regular and ensure sailing fun even over short distances.
We have many options for spending a week’s holiday in the Ionian Islands. Starting from the northernmost ones we will visit Corfu, the white beaches of Paxos and Antipaxos, and then descend towards Lefkada, the thousand fjords of Meganisi and the wild Kalamos and Kastos. Going further south we will meet the legendary Itaka, Kefalonia, up to the exotic cliffs of Zakynthos.
HOW IT WORKS
Discover the possible itineraries for a one-week holiday
How to participate
PRENOTA INTERA IMBARCAZIONE
- Type of holiday: sailing boat rental with skipper and sailor on board
- Boarding methods: rent the entire boat/request avaiability to cabin charter
- Difficulty level: soft, for everyone.
- Duration: 7 days, 6 nights.
- Included in the price: sanitary insurance, cook service, cleanings, welcome drink
- Extra charges: galley, gasoline, marinas, sheets (optional)