SARONIC ISLANDS AND PELOPONNESE
Discover the most authentic Greece
Sailing week with skipper in Greece
One-week sailing holiday in Greece between the Saronic Islands and the Peloponnese
Discover the authentic Greece on a sailing boat for one week with skipper. Between the Peloponnese and Attica, in the stretch of sea off the coast of Athens, there are the Saronic Islands, a paradise that is still little known and frequented mainly by local tourism. Crystal clear water, wild and untouched islands, solitary anchorages. But also countries rich in history, art, archaeological sites and excellent culinary tradition.
The Saronic Gulf and the Peloponnese are quite sheltered from the Maltemi, the strong north wind typical of the Aegean Sea. The area therefore lends itself perfectly to a boat holiday within everyone’s reach. Having fun in sailing trips, without the more frequent demanding navigations in the Aegean, and enjoying the relaxed atmosphere of natural paradises such as the islands of Hydra, Aegina, Poros, Spetses and Dokos, and visiting the beauties of cities such as Epidaurus and Nafpilo.
HOW IT WORKS
Discover the possible itineraries for a one-week holiday
How to participate
PRENOTA INTERA IMBARCAZIONE
- Type of holiday: sailing boat rental with skipper and sailor on board
- Boarding methods: rent the entire boat/request avaiability to cabin charter
- Difficulty level: soft, for everyone.
- Duration: 7 days, 6 nights.
- Included in the price: sanitary insurance, cook service, cleanings, welcome drink
- Extra charges: galley, gasoline, marinas, sheets (optional)