Archipelago of Maddalena, Bonifacio and South Corse
Sardinia on a sailing boat. Discover one of the most amazing sea in the world.
HOLIDAY ON SAILBOAT IN ARCHIPELAGO OF MADDALENA, SARDINIA AND SOUTH CORSE
WEEKN IN SAILING BOAT WITH SKIPPER AND HOSTESS IN SARDINIA.
A sailing holiday between Sardinia and Southern Corsica to discover the Maddalena Archipelago. One of the most beautiful seas in the world awaits you as you sail through the Strait of Bonifacio, one of the paradises of the Mediterranean. Sail between the islands of Spargi, Razzoli, Budelli and Santa Maria to then pass through the mouths and discover Cavallò and Lavezzi, the beautiful Bonifacio and the southern coast of Corsica.
A cruise dedicated to the discovery of unspoiled places, crystalline bays surrounded by the scent of Mediterranean scrub and further safe due to the presence of numerous ports at close range.
HOW IT WORKS
All itineraries can change, according also to the preferences of the crew, but whoever decides the route, even before the captain, is always the sea.
- Type of holiday: sailing boat rental with skipper and sailor on board.
- Boarding methods: rent the entire boat / request availability for cabin charter.
- Difficulty level: soft, for everyone.
- Duration: one week.
- Included in the prices*: skipper, hostess with cooking service, cleaning, accident insurance, motorized tender, use of SUP canoes or other equipment on board.
- Extra feeds: galley, gasoline, marinas, sheets (optional).