Archipelago of Maddalena and Costa Smeralda
Sardinia on a sailing boat. Discover one of the most amazing sea in the world.
WEEK ON SAILBOAT IN SARDINIA
HOLIDAY WITH SKIPPER AND HOSTESS ON BOARD. ITINERARY ON THE ARCHIPELAGO DELLA MADDALENA AND COSTA SMERALDA.
A holiday dedicated to fun, adventure and relaxation, sailing in one of the paradises of the Mediterranean. Crystal clear waters and nightlife await you for an unforgettable holiday. There are many famous places around the islands of the Archipelago. La Maddalena, Porto Cervo, Palau, Santa Teresa di Gallura.
A sailboat with skipper is ideal for visiting the nerve centers of Sardinia, its unspoiled landscapes and the many inlets and beaches, often reachable only from the sea. In the evening the wind will take us in full relaxation to enjoy the nightlife of the Costa Smeralda, or to let us rock the quiet starry bay.
HOW IT WORKS
All itineraries can change, according also to the preferences of the crew, but whoever decides the route, even before the captain, is always the sea.
- Type of holiday: sailing boat rental with skipper and sailor on board
- Boarding methods: rent the entire boat/request avaiability to cabin charter
- Difficulty level: soft, for everyone.
- Duration: 7 days, 6 nights.
- Included in the price: sanitary insurance, cook service, cleanings, welcome drink
- Extra charges: galley, gasoline, marinas, sheets (optional)