Bonifacio and southern Corsica
Sardinia on a sailing boat. Discover one of the most amazing sea in the world.
WEEK ON SAILBOAT IN SARDINIA AND SOUTHERN CORSICA
HOLIDAY WITH SKIPPER AND HOSTESS ON BOARD. ITINERARY ON THE MADDALENA ARCHIPELAGO, BOCCHE DI BONIFACIO, SOUTH CORSICA.
Departure and arrival in Cannigione, sail between the islands of spargi, razzoli budelli and Santamaria to then pass through the mouths and discover the horse and Lavezzi and the beautiful Bonifacio.
A cruise dedicated to the discovery of unspoiled places, crystalline bays surrounded by the scent of Mediterranean scrub and further safe due to the presence of numerous ports at close range.
HOW IT WORKS
All itineraries can change, according also to the preferences of the crew, but whoever decides the route, even before the captain, is always the sea.
- Type of holiday: sailing boat rental with skipper and sailor on board
- Boarding methods: rent the entire boat/request avaiability to cabin charter
- Difficulty level: soft, for everyone.
- Duration: 7 days, 6 nights.
- Included in the price: sanitary insurance, cook service, cleanings, welcome drink
- Extra charges: galley, gasoline, marinas, sheets (optional)