Sardinia by sailing
Discover one of the most amazing sea in the world.
WEEK ON SAILBOAT IN SARDINIA
WEEK HOLIDAY WITH SKIPPER AND HOSTESS ON BOARD.
A sailing holiday in Sardinia dedicated to fun, adventure and relaxation, sailing in one of the paradises of the Mediterranean. Crystal clear waters and nightlife await you for an unforgettable holiday. There are many dream places along the coasts of Sardinia. We can visit the thousand coves of the Costa Smeralda and the Maddalena Archipelago, go down east towards Porto Cervo, Golfo Aranci and Tavolara, or go west towards the Gulf of Asinara, Stintino and the Caribbean beach of La Pelosa.
A sailboat with skipper is ideal for visiting the nerve centers of Sardinia, its unspoiled landscapes and the many inlets and beaches, often reachable only from the sea. In the evening the wind will take us in full relaxation to enjoy the nightlife of the Costa Smeralda, or to let us rock the quiet starry bay.
HOW IT WORKS
All itineraries can change, according also to the preferences of the crew, but whoever decides the route, even before the captain, is always the sea.
- Type of holiday: sailing boat rental with skipper and sailor on board.
- Boarding methods: rent the entire boat / request availability for cabin charter.
- Difficulty level: soft, for everyone.
- Duration: one week.
- Included in the prices*: skipper, hostess with cooking service, cleaning, accident insurance, motorized tender, use of SUP canoes or other equipment on board.
- Extra feeds: galley, gasoline, marinas, sheets (optional).