Weekend in Sardinia by sailing
A weekend to discover the Maddalena Archipelago
Weekend on a sailing boat in Sardinia
A weekend on a sailing boat to discover the Aecipelago della Maddalena
A weekend on a sailing boat to explore the wonders of the Maddalena Archipelago and the Costa Smeralda from the sea. Fun, adventure and relaxation, sailing in one of the paradises of the Mediterranean. Crystal clear waters and nightlife await you for an unforgettable holiday.
A sailboat with skipper is ideal for visiting the nerve centers of Sardinia, its unspoiled landscapes and the many inlets and beaches, often reachable only from the sea. In the evening the wind will take us in full relaxation to enjoy the nightlife of the Costa Smeralda, or to let us rock the quiet starry bay.
HOW IT WORKS
All itineraries can change, according also to the preferences of the crew, but whoever decides the route, even before the captain, is always the sea.
- Type of holiday: sailing boat rental with skipper and sailor on board.
- Boarding methods: rent the entire boat / request availability for cabin charter.
- Difficulty level: soft, for everyone.
- Duration: weekend from firday evening to sunday afternoon.
- Included in the prices*: skipper, hostess with cooking service, cleaning, accident insurance, motorized tender, use of SUP canoes or other equipment on board.
- Extra feeds: galley, gasoline, marinas, sheets (optional).
* The offer of services included in the holiday price may vary depending on the boat available in this area.
No sails in sight at the moment!You can still try to ask for availability, if some crew is sailing nearby they could reach you on this route, or try with other destinations in the Mediterranean