Week in the SOUTH-EAST islands
Route on Argentario, Giglio and Giannutri Island, in the Tuscany Archipelago
Sailing holiday in Argentario, Giglio and Giannutri
Weekly rent boat in Tuscany
Route to the southernmost islands of the Tuscan Archipelago for a sailing holiday on the Argentario, Giglio and Giannutri.
The Argentario will be the first stop of our route, with the beautiful Porto Santo Stefano and Porto Ercole, to wait for the right wind that leads us to the Island of Giglio, which is only 24 km² yet offers a beautiful sea, a peaceful bay, but also nightlife and a characteristic medieval village.
With the bow always directed to the south, we then reach Giannutri. The island is almost completely comprised of natural parks and offers a dominant nature, from the vegetation, to the crystal clear waters, to the many birds that choose it as a place of reproduction. The icing on the cake is the Roman ruins that rise on the island.
Once our exploration is over, we will cover the 30 miles that bring us back to Salivoli with a bag full of good memories!
HOW IT WORKS
MARINA DI SALIVOLI
How to partecipate
INDIVIDUAL BOARDING OR BOOK THE WHOLE BOAT
- Type of holiday: sailing boat rental with skipper and sailor on board.
- Boarding methods: rent the entire boat / request availability for cabin charter.
- Difficulty level: soft, for everyone.
- Duration: 7 days, 6 nights.
- Included in the prices: health insurance, kitchen service, cleaning, welcome drink.
- Extra feeds: galley, gasoline, marinas, sheets (optional).