Corse island by sailing boat
A wild and fascinating island
Week on sailing boat in Corse
Sailing holiday with skipper in Corse. Boarding in Tuscany
We follow the route of the dolphins heading west towards Cape Corse passing the Island of Capraia. It will be a great week on a sailboat in Corse. Already the first leg of this route alone is worth the price of the ticket.
Pointing the bow towards the open sea, after a few hours of navigation, we will see a small island scattered in the big blue. Is the island of Capraia, a paradise of nature and hospitality, where you can swim in the crystal clear water. A few metres away, the small and charming village offers exquisite restaurants of fresh and raw fish.
After some rest and refreshment we will then sail to the turn of Corse, focusing on Macinaggio, at the end of the finger and a few miles from Cape Corse. From here we can head south, towards the characteristic old port of Bastia, or decide to browse over the Corse finger. With the favorable weather we can pass Cape Corse, towards the wonderful Gulf of S.Floren, the red desert and the most unspoiled part of the island.
HOW IT WORKS
Discover the possible itineraries for a one-week holiday
- Type of holiday: sailing boat rental with skipper and sailor on board.
- Boarding methods: rent the entire boat / request availability for cabin charter.
- Difficulty level: soft, for everyone.
- Duration: one week.
- Included in the prices*: skipper, hostess with cooking service, cleaning, accident insurance, motorized tender, use of SUP canoes or other equipment on board.
- Extra feeds: galley, gasoline, marinas, sheets (optional).