Week to the NW islands
ELBA and CAPRAIA
WEEK ON SAILING BOAT IN THE NORTH-WEST ISLANDS OF TUSCANY ARCHIPELAGO
Boarding in Piombino, route on Elba Island and Capraia Island, in the Tuscany Archipelago
A week among the most beautiful islands of the Tuscan archipelago. The island of Elba with its beaches and endless coves, where you can stop for a swim in crystal clear water or take shelter for a night in the harbour. Then the route continues to the north-west, towards the open sea, where you will meet the small island of Capraia, a magical and uncontaminated place that in a few miles scattered in the middle of the sea contains a number of surprising beauties.
HOW IT WORKS
MARINA DI SALIVOLI
How to partecipate
INDIVIDUAL BOARDING OR BOOK THE WHOLE BOAT
- Type of holiday: sailing boat rental with skipper and sailor on board.
- Boarding methods: rent the entire boat / request availability for cabin charter.
- Difficulty level: soft, for everyone.
- Duration: 7 days, 6 nights.
- Included in the prices: health insurance, kitchen service, cleaning, welcome drink.
- Extra feeds: galley, gasoline, marinas, sheets (optional).