WEEK IN ELBA ISLAND
A magic island that always surprises
Week on skippered sailing boat on Elba Island
Boarding in Piombino, route on Elba Island, in the Tuscany Archipelago
We sail towards one of the most beautiful islands of the archipelago. Also called the little Sardinia Elba, with just 147 km of coastline it offers a mild climate and a multitude of different landscapes: romantic fishing villages, perched villages, old castles, green valleys and enchanting gulfs alternate with beautiful beaches of sand and pebbles or steep cliffs that plunge into the sea.
Circumnavigating this island means immersing yourself in all these realities in an experience for everyone, that offers the excitement of sailing and the real journey in a sailboat.
HOW IT WORKS
- Type of holiday: sailing boat rental with skipper and sailor on board.
- Boarding methods: rent the entire boat / request availability for cabin charter.
- Difficulty level: soft, for everyone.
- Duration: 7 days, 6 nights.
- Included in the prices: health insurance, kitchen service, cleaning, welcome drink.
- Extra feeds: galley, gasoline, marinas, sheets (optional).