A great small island in the blue of Tuscany
Weekend in sailing boat in Capraia
Visit to Capraia Island, in the Tuscany Archipelago
Our weekend boat in Capraia starts from the port of Salivoli, from which we head towards the open sea to reach, after a few hours of navigation, a small island scattered in the big blue. It is the island of Capraia, a paradise of nature and hospitality, where you can swim in the crystal clear water a few metres from the small and charming village that offers exquisite restaurants of fresh and raw fish.
The next day you will have time for a swim in one of the picturesque coves, where you can see small caves in which to venture with the dinghy before setting off again to sail the miles that bring us back to the port of landing.
HOW IT WORKS
ITINERARY: Salivoli – Capraia Island
The availability of the route can change according to weather conditions, for more info see the general conditions
MARINA DI SALIVOLI
How to partecipate
INDIVIDUAL BOARDING OR BOOK THE ENTIRE BOAT
- Type of holiday: sailing boat rental with skipper and sailor on board.
- Boarding methods: rent the entire boat / request availability for cabin charter.
- Difficulty level: soft, for everyone.
- Duration: weekend from friday evening to sunday afternoon.
- Included in the prices*: skipper, hostess with cooking service, cleaning, accident insurance, motorized tender, use of SUP canoes or other equipment on board.
- Extra feeds: galley, gasoline, marinas, sheets (optional).
* The offer of services included in the holiday price may vary depending on the boat available in this area.
No sails in sight at the moment!You can still try to ask for availability, if some crew is sailing nearby they could reach you on this route, or try with other destinations in the Mediterranean