WEEKEND ON ELBA ISLAND
Be enchanted by the pearl of the Tuscan Archipelago.
Weekend on sailing boat on Elba Island
Boarding in Piombino, route on Elba Island, in the Tuscany Archipelago
A weekend to discover the wonders of the island of Elba and enjoy the life on board a sailing boat. We set sail in the morning to arrive for lunch. We will have an intermediate stop for a nice swim in the small Cerboli Island, then sail towards the beautiful gulf of Ortano, in Elba Island.
Time for a nice bath. For those who love snorkeling Ortano offers characteristic rocks, which come off the coast creating a shallow sea zone. It is ideal to dive and observe the wide variety of fish that populate the island.
In the afternoon, we will cross the Gulf of Porto Azzurro, one of the most beautiful and characteristic villages of Elba with its silent bay and a town animated by night life, good restaurants and quaint little shops of fossils and semi-precious stones.
The day we have a wide choice of beaches and coves to spend the morning with a nice bath, and then sail back in the afternoon to Salivoli.
HOW IT WORKS
ITINERARY: Salivoli – Porto Azzurro
The availability of the route can change according to weather conditions, for more info see the general conditions
- Type of holiday: sailing boat rental with skipper and sailor on board.
- Boarding methods: rent the entire boat / request availability for cabin charter.
- Difficulty level: soft, for everyone.
- Duration: weekend from friday evening to sunday afternoon.
- Included in the prices*: skipper, hostess with cooking service, cleaning, accident insurance, motorized tender, use of SUP canoes or other equipment on board.
- Extra feeds: galley, gasoline, marinas, sheets (optional).